The Rotational Fellowship Program is a 12-month program for recent college graduates, designed to maximize their knowledge of and exposure to BSE Global. This program supports BSE Global’s commitment to developing diverse leaders and making impactful strides in the world of sports and entertainment.
Each rotation will include a custom curriculum, mentors, networking opportunities, and a hands-on project. Fellows will have an opportunity to learn from various teams and work on cross-departmental projects.
June 3, 2024 – May 30, 2025
- Custom Curriculum: Tailored programming, workshops, and panel discussions
- Networking: Access to internal and external networking opportunities
- Career Advancement: Early access to full-time roles within BSE Global
- Mentorship: Access to BSE Global’s mentorship program and peer-to-peer mentorship
- Exposure to multiple departments
- This fellowship is paid
- Achievement in work experience (internships, projects, volunteer work, involvement in paid and unpaid activities of significance)
- Demonstrated connection and commitment to Brooklyn
- Ability to work full-time during the Fellowship
- The ideal candidate is someone who demonstrates the core values of BSE Global: Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, and Care
- Fellows will gain exposure to the following departments: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Human Resources, Digital, Partnerships, and Marketing Operations. Candidates should show demonstrated experience in some of these areas
- Legal authorization to work in the US for any employer
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the below documents:
- Resume: Attach a resume
- Statement of Intent: How will you contribute to BSE Global’s values in both the short and long term? How will your participation in the Rotational Fellowship Program help you achieve your personal and professional goals? Please submit an essay in no more than 500 words, attached as a cover letter to your application
The applications for this position have closed.
Work Environment: This position primarily works in an office environment; however, our program fellows may be expected to attend games and events in a paid capacity as requested. Games and events may take place on weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of the Company not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local laws.